Windows 10 Media Creation Tool : Media creation tool is an official Microsoft tool which enables you to install Windows 10 on your computer system in a very simple and direct manner. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool is most need when we want to upgrade our system.
It is one of the perfect tools which offer you the facility of downloading the latest updated Window 10 ISO on your device along with the perfect guide to go through the installation process.
It is one of the simple Microsoft tools which include two settings options: Update Settings and Media Creation.
Update Settings offers you the facility of updating any Windows System compatible with Windows 10.
Moreover, you can also make your installed programs and your personal files intact with the help of this wonderful tool if you really want to have. i hope you will get windows 10 media creation tool download from here.
Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to Create Installation Media 2018
On the other hand option, Media Creation enables you to create an installation media with the help of a USB cable or a DVD. It is the perfect tool which enables you to download the necessary 3GB for creating a recovery.
Moreover, you can also use it for installing DVD repair, for cleaning installation of any computer system and updating Windows 10 along with retaining most of the configurations alive if possible.
You can also go for selecting system as per your choice (most probably x32 or x64) along with the desired version of Windows 10.
Media creation tool is one of the simplest tools for your Windows 10 which you can easily install and update on your computer system without having any hassle.
The only thing that you need to have is the license for installing Windows 10 on your computer system, that’s it. And once done; you can easily download and run the media creation tool on it. Media Creation tool is one of the perfect tools for downloading Windows.
You are going to learn about what does this tool exactly includes and how to use it on your computer system in this guide which will enable you to learn more about it.
What is included in the Media creation tool?
The tool includes:
- Different optimized file formats which enhance the downloading speed of your Windows 10
- Built-in media creation options for using USBs and DVDs on your Windows 10
- The file format for optional conversion to ISO
Prerequisites for using Media creation tool: –
As we have mentioned you earlier that media creation tool is a perfect official tool for upgrading your Microsoft Windows. The downloading and updating process is quite simple and needs to have:
- You should need to have a license for installing Windows 10 and upgrading your computer system from lower versions i.e. Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
- You also need to reinstall Windows 10 on your computer system also it should need to be activated successfully.
- You should also need to have perfect data space on your computer system for installing Windows 10.
- You also need to have a perfect internet connection for same.
How to upgrade your PC to Windows 10 using Media creation tool?
Before going further with the installation process of Windows 10 on your device you should need to keep some things in mind so as to ensure successful functioning of the same on it.
You need to make sure that your computer system well meets the system requirements that and Windows 10 required. Also, you need to search for the manufacturers’ website in order to get more information about the updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
The installation process of Windows 10 using USB Flash drive, DVD, or ISO file is somewhat different on different computer systems. We are here providing you the detailed installation process, clean installation or reinstallation process of Windows 10 on your PC using USB flash drive or DVD.
—-> Just follow the step by step given procedure carefully so as to ensure a successful installation.
- Open your web browser and then search for the option of Media creation tool.
- Download tool on your device and allow it to Run as an administrator.
- Go to the License terms option and then read them carefully.
- If you agree with them; just press the Accept option.
- Next, go to the “What do you want to do?”option and then select the option of “Upgrade this PC now”.
- One done, now select Next to go further with the process.
- Once you have completely done with the downloading and installing process; it will enable you to set up Windows 10 on your PC.
- In case if you don’t have a license to install Windows 10 on your device; you can easily purchase one just by going to the official website at URL: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-windows-10. You don’t need to look for the license again if you already have an.
- Just get the recap very carefully to view what you have chosen and what will you get with the upgrade. You can select “Change what to keep” in order to keep files and apps as per your choice on your device.
- For this you can select “Keep personal files and apps” or “Keep personal files only” or also you can go with the “Nothing” as well.
- Once you have all done with the process; you need to Save and Close the opened files running in the background and then press the Install option.
- The installation process will take a few minutes to get completed and once it’s done successfully your computer system will get automatically restarted in few minutes.
- One thing you should need to keep in mind is not to turn off your computer system during the entire process as it may seriously affect the upgrading process of your PC to Windows 10.
How to use the tool to create install media to install Window 10 on different PC?
- Open your web browser and search and download media creation tool.
- Run the tool as administrator and agree on the license terms by clicking on the Accept option.
- Head towards the “What do you want to do?” option and then select “Create installation media for another PC” followed by selecting “Next”.
- Now, select language, edition, and architecture for Windows 1.
- Select the media you wanted to use i.e. USB flash drive or ISO file.
- Once done with the creation of installation media; check updates now by selecting the Start button followed by Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and then select the updates.
- That’s all done with the process.