Ipad is disabled connect to itunes : IPAD is one of the most happening iOS devices which includes a very user-friendly interface along with extremely secure and password inbuilt system.
You can easily set your iPad to require a pass code before opening it. One of the wonderful features of these wonderful devices is that no one can get access to it without your permission. are you eagerly waiting for how to fix ipad is disabled connect to itunes ? yes you came to correct place to get if you ipad disabled cannot connect to itunes
It will lock itself once entered incorrect pass code continuously for six times. You need to have gone through an unlocking process in order to get it unlocked.
Users are advised to create a secure backup for same as restoration erases your data completely you have stored on it.
Don’t miss ; Fix Device Descriptor Request Failed Windows
Fix Ipad is disabled connect to itunes
For iTunes –Synced iPads: – If you are looking for restoring a locked iPad with iTunes it is the perfect solution you can go along with. You can easily do it by:
- Connect your iPad to your computer system running iTunes with the help of dedicated USB cable.
- Now, right click on the device’s icon available in the sidebar and then press the “Back up” option. If you don’t find it; just press the “Control-S” option to bring it up.
- Allow the backup process to get completed; it will take a few minutes to go and once done; select “Restore”.
- iTunes then will ask you to add the device’s passcode to the dedicated box.
- That’s all done with the process. If this process doesn’t work for you can select the process for iPad that never have been synced.
For never-synced iPads: – If you are working with an iPad that never have been synced with iTunes you can also use iTunes as well for unlocking it. It is also being used for restoring an iPad if iTunes asks for entering its passcode. All you need to do is:
- Connect your iPad with your computer system sync cable but make it unplugged from the iPad’s dock or lightning connector.
- Now press and hold down the “Sleep/Wake” button on your iPad for few seconds until you view the red slider on your home screen.
- Now, slide it to shut down.
- Now, press and hold the iPad’s Home button and then connect the sync cable to it.
- Don’t release the Home button until you see the “Connect to iTunes” option.
- Allow y our iPad to get connected in Recovery Mode.
- Once done; press OK and then press the “Restore”’ option to restore the device and for eliminating the passcode.
Automatic erasing: – It is one of the best methods for removing error iPad is disabled Connect to iTunes. The self-locking facility of iPad is not adequate for some of the applications.
It is another wonderful feature which enables your iPad to completely erase data itself if someone tends to enter the wrong passcode continuously for 10 times. All you need to do is:
- Go to the Settings option and then move forward with the General option.
- Now, go to the Passcode Lock option and then Press “Erase Data” option.
- That’s all done with the process. Hope, it will help you get a perfect way from error iPad is disabled; connect to iTunes.