Disable Fast User Switching Windows 10 : Fast User Switching is a wonderful feature involved in Microsoft Windows 10 which enable you to offer a simple and quick switch from one account to another while keeping other users logged in and their applications running as well.
In other words, we can also say that it is a wonderful tool which offers you to allow multiple users by using your computer system without interrupting others. It is a perfect and convenient option which enables you to work on a shared computer.
Don’t miss : Filmywap app Download
If you are already working with Fast user switching Windows 10 are now willing to disable this feature; we are here going to provide a perfect solution for this.
How to disable Fast User Switching with the help of Group Policy?
If you are working on Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise and are now willing to disable Fast User Switching you can easily do it by using Group Policy Editor. Just follow the procedure given below:
- Press the Windows key + R keyboard shortcuts to open the Run command on your PC.
- Now, type gpedit.msc here and then press an OK button which will further open the Local Group Policy Editor on your device.
- Now go to the Configuration option followed by Administrative Templates > System and then Login.
- Once done with it successfully; double click on the Hide entry points for Fast User Switching policy and then press the “Enabled” option.
- Now click on the Apply option followed by OK.
- Once you have completely done with it; don’t forget to restart your computer system in order to allow the changes successful added.
Don’t miss : Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
How to disable Fast User Switching with the help of Registry?
If you are a Windows 10 user and are not interested in accessing to the Local Group Policy Editor but still wanted to disable Fast User Switching; modifying the Registry is the perfect method to go along with. You Can Know Fast User Switching with the help of registry.
It is one of the user-friendly and risky methods at the same time and is quite capable of causing irreversible damage to the installation process as well if not done properly.
Also Read : Jio Tv App
So you are advised to go with the full backup for your PC before going further with the process.
- Open the Run command on your device using Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut on your device.
- Now type regedit and then press OK which will open up Registry on your computer system.
- Now, browse the path
- Once done with the above process, now right click on the right side of System and then select the Ew option.
- Click on DWORD (32- bit) value.
- Next, name the key HideFastSwitching and then press Enter option.
- Now double-click on the newly created DWORD option and then set the value here from 0 to 1 and then press OK button to complete the disabling Fast User Switching option.
- Don’t forget to reboot your computer system once done successfully with the entire process. You are also advised to save your work and sign out before another person will make a sign in.